Sunday, November 02, 2008

Almost a four year sabbatical

According to the dates on my last post, it looks like I haven't posted anything for almost four years. Oops.

I think about who I was then, and I try to remember, and I try to remember, and I just can't. It escapes me.

I do know, however, that things are a bit more topsy turvy than almost four years ago. We still had Bush (still do... hopefully only for another 48 hours or so), I was heading in a completely separate direction than I am now. Different job, different school, didn't have my cat. It was, indeed, a very different time.

It's pretty strange to think of it. Who I was then, and who I am now. I go to sleep early now, or atleast I try to. Four years ago, I could have stayed out until 2am and woken up in time for my 7am hotel shift. It would have sucked, but I was able to do it. These days my body is a little less forgiving.

I'll leave it at that. So ends my "sabbatical". I'll try to check in more often.

No comments: