Sunday, December 05, 2004

I Don't Get It . . .

So. I'll pretend that people are clammering over one another to read words that I have written. And with that in mind, I can't think of a single damn thing to tell you little people. I wonder what compels people (me) to create their own little chunk of cyberspace. What is it about a "blog" that seduces us, mystifies us. We got a piece baby. Our own little piece of HTML. Those who can't get published, well now they got their fifteen minutes - they can actually say something and maybe someone will actually read this (not to mention the hordes who will be stalking blogger.com to get my real name and email.) Not to look down on anybody. I want to be known too. I'd like to be remembered, if only for a moment years down the line. That'd be nice. I regret to say, though, that my "blog" will fail to elevate me to the superstar status I know that I am capable/deserving of. Oh well.

No comments: