Wednesday, December 22, 2004

This is one thought I had.
This is the time I have.
These are the words I speak,
the language I use.
My vernacular.
Mental lexicon, storage space. Memory.
Neoruological hard drive.
I am so technologically advanced.

I am here right now.

I know big words like ideology, dichotomy, motherfucker.
Words I learned at city college.
Lexicon, evolution, canonical, indexical.
I am wired.
I got autopilot.
I'm asleep at the wheel.
And I am still here right now.

How cliche is it to say that
I've got nothing but love in my heart?
How uncool.
Oh well.

This is just one thought I had.
And there was one before it, and
another one came after it.
And I just really wanted to let you know
that I am quite uncool.
And pretty cliche.
I still have got nothing but love in my heart.
Makes me warm.
It kinda woke me up.
Right before the crash.

That wouldn't be the first time
or the last
that my own love has saved me.

So.
I suppose that was more than just one thought.
And it won't be the last thought I have.

No comments: